KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING initiates a no-obligation analysis developed specifically for each community based on a thorough understanding of its financial needs, equipment/common elements, age, and governance (HOA/Condo/Co-Op). They offer clients:
- Answers, attention and advice – consistent communication is the cornerstone of any relationship.
- Seasoned industry experts who have an extensive knowledge base on the nuances of all aspects of association management.
It is important to respect a client’s decision to do what they think is best for their property – understanding that certain clients will decide to handle management functions without a professional management company. As a result, KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING offers the option to use their professional accounting services, having the accountants and eight CPAs on staff make a highly beneficial contribution to the client. They take care of the financial details in order for clients to feel comfortable that they are receiving quality and independent financial statements.
Layers of Oversight
A guide to following proper procedures and protocols is provided to clients, helping them fill the dual roles of governance and management. KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING assists with vital components to management in a menu approach, such as:
- Employee Training
- Payroll Management
- Human Resources
- Policy and Procedure Consulting
- Vendor Contract Analysis
- Preventative Maintenance Plans
- Action Plans
- Use of Proprietary Technology
- Training and Oversight of Hospitality Programs